Was Taught to Hate China Then I Looked at the Numbers
If you want to support my work financially, there is a link available. But please don't feel obligated — a like, comment and share already helps enormously.
👍 Like
💬 Comment
🔔 Subscribe
📤 Share the video
What do you think?
If you lived in China, would the country's transformation change your opinion of its government?
Morning Rants
/ fongtruth
Twitter:
/ fongtruth
Twitch:
/ realmrfong
Rumble: https://www.rumble.com/user/MrFong
⏱️ Chapters
00:00 – Why Do You Support China?
01:19 – You Can't Support a Government You Don't Live Under
01:42 – Why the Question Is Really About China's Government
02:18 – Wars, Capitalism & the Western Narrative
02:41 – Why My View of China Changed
03:00 – The Story My Grandfather Told Me
04:27 – A Water Well in 1970s China
05:42 – What My Grandfather Said About Tiananmen
07:14 – When I Started Questioning the Western Narrative
08:10 – What Is Communism?
09:30 – The China I Was Told About Didn't Add Up
11:40 – China and Homelessness
12:48 – China's Poverty Alleviation Campaigns
15:20 – Why I Started Questioning Western Media
16:12 – China in 1949 vs. China Today
18:49 – From No Infrastructure to a Global Powerhouse
21:17 – China From the Ground Up
22:20 – Education: 1949 vs. Today
24:27 – Healthcare & Life Expectancy
26:35 – Poverty, Income & Housing
28:12 – Infrastructure & Daily Life
29:47 – Would You Support This Government?
30:00 – If I Lived in China… Yes
30:40 – What Can the West Learn From China?
34:20 – What Did Your Government Actually Do for You?
37:00 – Is China Really Authoritarian?
38:00 – How China's Legislative Process Works
39:20 – The “Hateful Clothing” Controversy
40:40 – Democracy With a Facade?
41:20 – Why Do So Many Chinese Support Their Government?
42:20 – What People in the West Actually Want
43:00 – How Safe Is China?
44:30 – The Cost of Living in the West
45:20 – Why I Would Support China If I Lived There
46:00 – The Greatest Government in the World?
47:00 – Why I Regret Not Moving to China
48:30 – Stop Thinking Ideologically
50:00 – China vs. the West: What Can We Learn?
51:15 – Final Thoughts
No comments:
Post a Comment