Saturday, September 12, 2026

U-TUBE: MR. FONG: ( c ) I was taught to hate China. Then I count the numbers: m12-09-2026: ***********

 

The peaceful rise of China is inevitable.
3
Wake up. China is not communist, there are so many billionaires and millionaires.
14
Mr Fong
·
Estimated 'casualties' of US sanctions is over fifty million people, civilian children, women and men. 🤫
7
You are not alone in this matter, as a kid 70 years ago the Americans are portray as heroes as they fought against those bad natives in those cowboy movies, we were made to believe in those bad communists ,in China and the the Soviets than. of course then we were implanted by those hatred among ourselves, until the rise of China, we really see the whole truth, until today there are still many whom never awakens, .It was never any of the Democrats or communists systems that failed, it's more of the good or bad governance that determine, most politicians are hypocrites ,not many are truly the trusted of the trusting Trust , the sad reality is that politicians with controversies all over get easily elected again and again,,,, nice sharing your thoughts!
27
In a neo liberalism country, big capitals have an outsized influence on the state. In a socialist country, the state controls the big capitals. In such a country, you can make your big money, but you cannot dictate to the government how to run the country...
10
I grew up in a village in China that had one well.
8
Let's call it for what it is: United States of America is an invasive nation. It is up to no good!!
10
China is a peaceful country.
7
I wonder about those Chinese who hate China. They might have been: - brainwashed by Western media (i.e., a lot of Chinese from Southeast Asia hate China; American-born Chinese hate China) - criminals who escaped from China to live in Western countries (i.e., Falun Gong practitioners, or simply criminals who seek asylum in Western countries) - privileged individuals who happened to embrace Western lifestyles - ...
3
Democracy used by government agents to divide their enemies from inside, the fact that US attacked democracy countries and kidnapped their president like venezuela instead attacked communist north korea proves that democracy just a tool
5
This is why I always say I was born at a very fortunate moment in time, just a month after the Tiananmen Square incident. Because of that I never really had to deal with the shadow of Tiananmen Square that turned so many diaspora into self-hating Chinese and/or made them hate China and because the USSR fell when I was just a toddler I also never had to deal much with the anticommunist angle of anti-China propaganda, because the prevailing sentiment in the west was that "communism lost/no longer exists" and "China has opened up and 'will become democratic' when we integrate them into the world economy". There were still racist Foe Yong Hai jokes and "go back to your own country" comments thrown in my face, but at the very least the image I had of China was never negative. The western mood of triumphalism allowed China to stay in the background as a non-entity, so to me as a child it was always just a distant country that my dad's parents and my mom came from that was poor but growing very fast economically. By the time China really came back into the picture in the western media during the Olympics and the Tibet protests of 2008, the west and western media had already lost credibility in my eyes thanks to the Iraq war, which I had always opposed participating (I still think Balkenende should go to jail for that), and thanks to Assange's good work. So its smear campaign against China didn't work on me at all and when my dad said that CNN, Der Spiegel and other western media were lying and passing off photos of Nepalese and Indian policemen beating up Tibetans as Chinese, I readily believed him.
7
Mr Fong
·
When I retire I will retire most of my time in China
4
MR FONG..... THANK YOU FOR YOUR TALK OF ENLIGHTENMENT..... IN ONE LAECTURE/TALK, YOU HAVE EFFECTIVELY DEMOLISH THE BULLSHIT SUPERIORITY OF WEST AND ITS BULLSHIT DEMOCRACY.... IN FACT, CHINA HAS THE MOST DEMOCRACTIC PRACTICES IN THE WORLD BECAUSE, THE VERY PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO VOTED FOR THEIR LOCAL GOVERNMENT WHICH IN TURN VOTED FOR THE STATE AND THEN THE STATE FOR THE REPRESENTATIVE FOR NATIONAL REPRESENTATION.... GOD BLESS CHINA.... LONG LIVE CHINA!...
10
Mr Fong
·
What the CPC did was to gut out the bad governance of the temperamental rulers impacts on innocent peoples. CPC has shown, through 7 decades of policies that had some major mistakes but steered away from total collapse and pulled the country back on to the right track. The rich shall lead the local economy but under CPC permissions. The party makes sure the population is benefited by public infrastructures. Pecking order and multilevel committees as feedbacks. It’s been working like business plans and not based on “who you know” the government knows all people 😂🎉😂🎉😂🎉
6
Anglo Saxon Secret technique. Step 1: Blame X country. Step 2: You found out your country does the same. Step 3: Point out another problem in that country. Step 4: Repeat until the other person gives up.
4
Plutocratic oligarchy
9
Thx for Prof Fong for your simple but substantial presentation.🎉🎉
14
Mr Fong
·
Something that I have always kept in mind as a student of Chinese history is that the ruling group's perspective and the ordinary people's perspective were very different from, often diametrically opposed to, one another. Especially towards the end of the dynastic period it was extremely obvious that the government didn't have a clue about the struggle of daily life for the vast majority of its people. Even afterwards the ruling class was very idealistic about what they found important while the ordinary people just wanted to have clean water, regular food, and safe shelter. In the west we've been led to consider the history of China's elite as the entire history, ignoring the merchant, farming and labour classes to a large extent. While I don't agree with all the policies and decisions they make, since about 1980 the CCP has been very effective at identifying what the general population needs and finding ways to alleviate China's biggest single problem, the people's poverty. And while their system is not perfect, it's a lot more focused on providing infrastructure and services that create and maintain a cohesive and contented society.
6
I am a westerner who grew up with a jaundiced view of China thanks to my education and systemic biases in society. I worked in Hong Kong for many years, married a HK born Chinese girl and retired to Canada. After 25 years of growing anti-China sentiment in Canada thanks largely due to a group of loosely organised people with an agenda (many of Chinese descent apparently living in the past), we got tired of Western civilisation and moved to a southern Chinese seaside community and thoroughly enjoy the lifestyle, the excellent medical system, the great public transport, the low cost of living, the warm weather and the fact that all Govt systems actually run smoothly. We are both elderly and will finish our lives in China.
3
Thank you for sharing your personal experience
7
Long live China! 🇨🇳
3
Timely exposure for the ignorant to learn the truth about China.
1
You were taught blind hatred.
3
China's Communist party cares for the Chinese people while America's democratic and human rights loving government is abetting murderous genocides in Gaza. That was the reason why people in the Global Majority says; F the US! 🖕the US! 😂😂😂😂😂🎉🎉🎉
8
Love your wisdom.
10
Mr Fong
·
the are doing a fantastic job
4
Happy to hear you found reality. I have been very lucky. Now an older white guy raised in the west who was fed the psychological poison by MSM. Fortunately my career allowed me to travel much of the world living and working in several Asian countries. I could have isolated myself in the luxury 5star hotel life but chose to explore the local life during those stop-overs. I soon learnt to distrust western media and do my own analysis. I visited many US cities, Europe, N.Africa, Asia and ME but limited experience of China other than through history books, documentaries and CGTN. On retirement I knew I had to visit China to confirm what i had learnt. Bringing the history books to life.. Now 9 trips in 3yrs and I've already booked again for next month. Love travelling in China, safe convenient, friendly and almost unlimited new travel experiences all at affordable prices. The CPC staffed by highly educated professional administrators has done a fantastic job modernising and managing China for the people. The western mythical "Democracy and Freedom " model, good in theory fails to deliver on promises due to poorly qualified and corrupt leaders serving corporate and special interest donors before their people. They fear their people will learn the China government model delivers and they don't and cannot admit China is the future.
4
Keep it up brother,you are doing good 🎉
8
Mr Fong
·
He is right. People who live in the country can only decide what’s good for them. China offers an alternative system .of governance which se3ms to perform much better than the system worshipped by the West. People are beginning to question why the democratic system that they advocate ihas turned out outcomes inferior to the dreaded communism in China- For the first time, China opens its doors to foreign tourists who have found out China is not what they haven told to expect. It is far better than their lives in a free society. This is the awakenings that the West is fearful off China excelling the West despite its authoritarian regime.
7
Our money is going to murder people in the other countries, isn’t that good?we need to protect us from communism, isn’t that good? We need to steal all the foreign resources, isn’t that good? We need to destroy humanity blessed by the religion,isn’t that good? Forget the elderlies, humanity, and feed only the small few and keep them under control, isn’t that good?
6
Well said, Mr Fong! 👏👏
3
I shared some of your old belief's. On my way to come and work in China, 2006, I was honestly very nervous (possibly you could say, scared) the things I had heard. Luckily I faced my fear to take a new experience. I arrived to find zero military on the street, friendly welcoming people, opportunities I never saw in the UK. I am still in China, I love it. Best decision of my life, I have seen and experienced marvels and wonderful changes. I feel blessed to see these things. Keep up the great work Feng Xian Sheng (Fonggy) and drop into Suzhou next time you are here.
4
Mr Fong
·
Excellent video. Thank you!!!
3
The first time I bumped into your channel. The West need more people like you to paint the correct picture of China. It was so well articulated that I subscribed.
2
There is a term for that, the most western media apply," Psychological projection". It's actually a defence mechanism where a person denies their own negative traits, impulses, and assign them to someonelse to avoid feeling guilty. A fantastic podcast,thanks.
3
At that time my neighbour sent bicycle and sewing machine to her relatives in the village.
3
Right you are again! The us govt is so wonderful, people can’t even own their own home! They can’t afford health care, meds, healthy food or even go and exercise. On the other hand, China’s govt is so evil, they help people to get new homes, basic needs etc. why is China so evil? Hmmm…I’m breaking my head to figure this out. If people tell you to go live in China, then the question to them is, are you happy with your life?
5
from the day I was born till 2014, I was like that. Later some Filipino guy living in the US and an Ethnic Chinese Filipino helped me wake up from the trance.
3
Good one. In my own perspective, western culture talks about freedom of speech, freedom to do what they want, freedom to choose government…usually centred around individual, I want this and I want that. It’s my right and so on whereas communism is about community, groups and everyone.
3
Excellent presentation,hope the stubborn learn something.
2
Chinese President Xi Jinping stated that China will neither import foreign models of development nor export the Chinese model for other nations to copy. Source: CGTN. Foreign ambassadors have been living in China and reporting back for more than 30 years. They know all about China's finances, activities, development, and the CPC's yearly reports and plans. So there's no excuse for them to claim ignorance. So if you want better healthcare, education, and other public services... just wait—the cause-and-effect wave is coming.
3
Start VVARS in the GUISE (Lies) of Democracy & Human rights (REGIME changing).. it's the old EXCUSE to TAKE OVER those countries by ANY MEANS ( putting it's owns puppets it can Control to do deals to STEAL their LANDS Raw Minerals & Resources. VENEZUELA is the perfect example. The President WAS Kidnapped &then put charge the puppet it can Control to force HER/him to do ITS bidding by Allowing CORPORATE ELITES companies to STEAL OILS & natural precious minerals..😠
7
Lifting yourself up by your bootstraps is as crazy as getting your sailboat to go by blowing into the sails. You need outside help.
2
Well articulated.
4
Mr Fong
·
THE westerns HAVE A CHARATER OF BAD HABIT DEMISIZE OTHER ALL THE TIME HAD PROVEN REFLEX BACK THEIR OWN FEET NOW.$500 MILLION STILL ON GOING TO ALL SECTOR TO ANTI CHINA WILL FAILED AND WASTE OF TIME AND FUND. BETTER SPEND GO TO HOMLESS PEOPLE.
5
Thank you for sharing
7
Mr Fong
·
Thank you. I was captivated listening to you about China. I'm 74 yrs. old; I grew up watching China grow as I was growing up. China has grown into a great superpower country. The world simply admires the China of today. China will lead the world into the future, I believe.
2
Mr Fong
·
It's the same with me. I didn't listen to my father. And now my son's don't agree with me. But I believe one day they'd come to their sense too.
Great talk, also don't just look at numbers, people visited China and got more impressed with how fast China has developed.
Mr Fong. Thanks for the marvelous information. Yes. I have the same information about China as a young kid.
6
Mr Fong
·
Anyway communist in China are better than the democrazy in the West and the US. 😂😂😂
3
Mr Fong
·
It is all moot once the first ship of Australian suckers, I mean sailors, is sunk in a US orchestrated provocation during some 'freedom of navigation' BS..
3
Having lived and worked in both Eastern and Western societies for over 20 years, and now residing in Canada, one can clearly discern, without doubt, from the mutual reporting between the two sides, who is filled with hostility and lies deceiving her people, and who objectively and without embellishment informs her people of the facts occurring there. Within the moral framework of the Chinese people, the statements of too many Western politicians are examples of inhumane rhetoric.
1
Growing up from the start of the seventies in South Holland most of my early memories are from residing on our grandparents' farm in Noord Brabant. They had electricity for lighting and an electric stove for two pans, no fridge or central heating, let alone a bath or shower. No gas connection either, there was a wood stove in the kitchen and a petrol stove in the living room. They did have some of the best tap water around, but beer was still cooled in the well. Best days of my life. It's not about what you have, but how you value it. Go China!
2
Mr Fong
·
👏👏👍🇨🇳 people ‼👍👏👏
1
Thank you for your podcast. I went to China in 1980 and I was shocked at the poverty and hopelessness of the people. I asked why God had forsaken the Chinese people. Today, when I go to China, I see the Chinese people proud of their country and their government and what they have achieved over the past 40 years. The Chinese government has improved the lives of its people beyond recognition. Gone are the days when Chinese all over the world will be discriminated and looked down upon. There will be no more “ Opium wars” or “Eight Nations Invasion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment