Saturday, September 12, 2026

U-TUBE: MR. FONG: ( d ) I was taught to hate China. Then I count the numbers: 12-09-2026: NETIZENS COMMENTS: **********

 @mizzypoo4827

Start VVARS in the GUISE (Lies) of Democracy & Human rights (REGIME changing).. it's the old EXCUSE to TAKE OVER those countries by ANY MEANS ( putting it's owns puppets it can Control to do deals to STEAL their LANDS Raw Minerals & Resources. VENEZUELA is the perfect example. The President WAS Kidnapped &then put charge the puppet it can Control to force HER/him to do ITS bidding by Allowing CORPORATE ELITES companies to STEAL OILS & natural precious minerals..😠
7
Well articulated.
4
Mr Fong
·
THE westerns HAVE A CHARATER OF BAD HABIT DEMISIZE OTHER ALL THE TIME HAD PROVEN REFLEX BACK THEIR OWN FEET NOW.$500 MILLION STILL ON GOING TO ALL SECTOR TO ANTI CHINA WILL FAILED AND WASTE OF TIME AND FUND. BETTER SPEND GO TO HOMLESS PEOPLE.
5
Thank you for sharing
7
Mr Fong
·
Thank you. I was captivated listening to you about China. I'm 74 yrs. old; I grew up watching China grow as I was growing up. China has grown into a great superpower country. The world simply admires the China of today. China will lead the world into the future, I believe.
2
Mr Fong
·
It's the same with me. I didn't listen to my father. And now my son's don't agree with me. But I believe one day they'd come to their sense too.
Great talk, also don't just look at numbers, people visited China and got more impressed with how fast China has developed.
Anyway communist in China are better than the democrazy in the West and the US. 😂😂😂
3
Mr Fong. Thanks for the marvelous information. Yes. I have the same information about China as a young kid.
6
Mr Fong
·
Mr Fong
·
👏👏👍🇨🇳 people ‼👍👏👏
1
It is all moot once the first ship of Australian suckers, I mean sailors, is sunk in a US orchestrated provocation during some 'freedom of navigation' BS..
3
Growing up from the start of the seventies in South Holland most of my early memories are from residing on our grandparents' farm in Noord Brabant. They had electricity for lighting and an electric stove for two pans, no fridge or central heating, let alone a bath or shower. No gas connection either, there was a wood stove in the kitchen and a petrol stove in the living room. They did have some of the best tap water around, but beer was still cooled in the well. Best days of my life. It's not about what you have, but how you value it. Go China!
2
Mr Fong
·
Having lived and worked in both Eastern and Western societies for over 20 years, and now residing in Canada, one can clearly discern, without doubt, from the mutual reporting between the two sides, who is filled with hostility and lies deceiving her people, and who objectively and without embellishment informs her people of the facts occurring there. Within the moral framework of the Chinese people, the statements of too many Western politicians are examples of inhumane rhetoric.
1
Thank you for your podcast. I went to China in 1980 and I was shocked at the poverty and hopelessness of the people. I asked why God had forsaken the Chinese people. Today, when I go to China, I see the Chinese people proud of their country and their government and what they have achieved over the past 40 years. The Chinese government has improved the lives of its people beyond recognition. Gone are the days when Chinese all over the world will be discriminated and looked down upon. There will be no more “ Opium wars” or “Eight Nations Invasion.”
Thanks to Mr Fong for Enlightening the public 👍✌✌
1
They call those lying politicians who keep backtracking on their campaign promises "democracy"
It's a very narcissistic trait to want to tear people down so you can imagine to look better for it. That's the US/Us vs the New World today. I'm not Russophobic or Sinophobic to begin with. Always knew the Cold War was a bunch dividing fearmongering bullshit. One of my favourite children books was De scheepsjongens van Bontekoe, until I found out he handled in Chinese slaves. I'm Gen X, long live our legacy! Be the bridge of sanity between insanity! hand-purple-blue-peace💞
2
Improving our knowledge and being curious and well travelled will liberate us from ignorance and prevent us from being easily brainwashed and highly indoctrinated by the ridiculous lies of those Western fake news propaganda which are specially crafted to create hate towards countries that refuse to serve their interests or deemed as obstacles to their absolute world dominance
2
The capitalist raise up the firm or company as the most precious entity there is. At top of that entity there’s no inefficient democracy, it’s a dictatorship.
2
Very informative video, I used to celebrate when they killed saddam hussein, Gaddafi and millions of innocent people, because back then, i always believed the mainstream media is trustworthy.
3
Mr Fong
·
I think you made a fair assessment. The results are so glaring for all to see. We need to judge the end result of a nation and not what they have claimed to have done.
25:01 They definitely have a better literacy rating than the US. By about twenty percent...🤭🤣
2
Poverty should not exist.
3
Mr Fong
·
From a impoverished and poverty stricken country through years of Japanese occupation and aggression and civil war, droughts and famine to a modern economic power, eliminating poverty in just 30 years is thank to the immense hard, honest work done by the COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA and the CHINESE PEOPLE. Without good governance, there will be no achievement. The CHINESE people is the Power of CPC. And the CPC is the religion of the CHINESE PEOPLE and NATION. JIAYOU CHUNG GUO 🇨🇳✊🇨🇳💪🇨🇳❤️🫶💚🥰
1
Oh I am sure the protesters were listening to the government alright. Just the government that committed genocide and overthrew numerous governments in Latin America.
1
mr.fong. im a chinese man age 44 years.i born and live in indonesia.but this 5 months ago around april 2026, it is shock me too as a chinese.i didnt know that actually china isssss that goodd.from there, i do believe, all this time, theres a very heavy west propaganda,really heavy, even in indonesia where they persecute communist thing, which i do believe it too back then. butt noww, i understand why the west make that propagada.becoz they know if they communist right way, it will prosper, the people will be happy,prosper,peace.all that thing, which is the west dont want that. that democrasy thing is all lieeee.
1
Thank you, Mr. Fong, for speaking the truth and countering the disinformation pushed by anti-China media/vloggers who tried to mislead and brainwash others.
3
Mr Fong
·
Great session always enjoy your sessions 👍👍👍♥🙏
It's like the natural reversal of the poles; for thousands of years people have been pulled to what is called the West. Now it's almost sucked dry there there will be a natural flow towards the so called East. Maybe the language will make more sense too. We're still part of nature, no matter how much we tried to pervert it and ourselves along the way.
2
30:39 No matter how people put their heads in the sand it will not change the fact that China build and connected the entire Nanlong Railway Stations in just a mere 9 hours, whereas we here in the Netherlands will need at least two and a half decades and 100 million euros to make a small upgrade of the existing Hardenberg Railway Station. The difference in speed, size and service for the average citizens is astounding, I really can't believe I have to pay tax money like a 🤡 for such comparatively pathetic results.
3
Mr Fong
·
imagine a western mindest that was taught "China is a closed, secretive autocracy", and then during the Rednote(Xiaohongshu) migration this same person realize it's just a language barrier and all the "China experts" they were listening to before, didn't know a lick of Chinese and were not actually translating anything but making shit up for the Western agenda. That's 99% of the "Global North" before 2 years ago. It's not us, it's people trusting English as the only language in the world that information is passed along. No, it really isn't. All the populist social media companies established and have their monopoly in the world, wants you to believe that. Except South Korea has Kakaotalk and Naver, Japan has Line and used to have Mixi before Facebook and X took over, Russia has OK and VK, India has ShareChat and Moj, Vietnam has Zalo and Lotus, Nigeria has Nairaland and Threndx, many nations have their own set of social media platforms, most of which are not in English or English is not the main system language. Many of which are also in danger of being swallowed up by the American ones and algorithms will push the US agenda onto those migrated users. That's US soft power in action, and why the US is pushing data centers onto exploited townships, because Musk and Suckaturd types want dominion across the world.
Well, people can only lied for so long. Hard to find out back then just watch TV and read news papers. Now the internet can help people find out the true much faster.
1
So Inspirable thought... Well don't worry sir you're not alone those views people around the like you and me had noticed you point out Keep it up we needed somebody like you without any bias...
In 1991, in the Soviet Union, there was a situation where people didn't listen to the government. How many years can you remember that?
2
I could equally ask why people support the Republican Party, or the Democrat Party, or the Conservative Party or any one of the neo-lib virtue-signalling parties in European countries or the AfD.
2
greetings fromMexico
Well , now I am seeing things differently and I am living in taiwan now since at 26 years old , seeing the deterioration of taiwan politics like the Philippines !
If you have a thanks button I might occasionally chip in (I already do regularly give thanks to some other creators). So I guess I will just click the like button.
2
Mr Fong
·
Good points and honest opinion. As long as the citizens of a country is happy, well fed and prosperous, that is a good government. Whether communist or democratic...it doesn't matter...Thank you..
Yes to both questions.
1
When China was poor, I think the education here is pretty objective with hidden agendas of course. But when China started to develop at light speed. You can feel the underlying tone has changed. If China is really THAT authoritarian and oppressive, then seemingly the “democratic” ways of the West is a losing proposition, isn’t it……
1
Always best to ask: Which is more important: what a system of government is called, or what it does?
6
Democracy and Freedom to me is tantamount to CORRUPTION and going to western countries !
"what is communism and socialism" perhaps to the ppl who are living in a bubble, communism and socialism is jus pure evil, everything that is not democracy is evil, to those "bubbleman" they will find 10000 excuse jus to tell u socialism and communism is evil but somehow find 10000 reason to tell u that veitnam is diff....RIGHT and they tell u china should learn from taiwan and should be a democracy doesnt matter if china is suitable for it simply because DPP taiwan has LGBT and woke politics legalize much like biden period but when u tell them in china gay and lesbian sex are 100% legal so long as both giv their concent and trans can jus do anything they want they tell u that u read too much CCP propaganda fun fact: in china u can be gay or lesbian or trans they dont giv a damm so long as u dont broke any rules, they just dont regonize the marriage and gender has to be male and female and trans cant paticipate in female stuff, pretty common sense to me
2
Right , I am from a Chinese parents but grew up in the most western education in Asia , Philippines , this country was wealthiest in Asia post WW2 and became the poorest in Asia ! The most CORRUPT in Asia and brainwashed me to be Anti - China and of course I grew up with this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment